ABOUT NICQ 7650...
|nICQ 7650 2.28|
nICQ is an instant messaging application for all Series 60 devices, such as the Nokia 7650, 3650, 6600, Siemens SX1 and Sendo X
As well as supporting most of the key features of desktop ICQ clients, nICQ has been specially designed to run on a small Symbian OS device whilst maximising usablitiy.
nICQ supports the use of multiple ICQ accounts, instant messages and user information.
You can find a list of other EPOC ICQ users on the following page.
This version of nICQ is in BETA. You are encouraged to send your comments, suggestions and problems to the author.
UPDATED in 2.28:
* Better support for Unicode and other character set encodings, e.g. UTF8
* Fixes connection problems with ICQ servers
* Added Hungarian resource file.
* Fixed nICQ so that it can install with new versions of the 7650/3650 ROM
* Added message log on/off option to enable/disable the message log window.
* Can now use "Abc" button to switch between the message log and contact list window.
* Added German resource file.
As outlined in the How to Register page, we provide two methods of software registration (Postal, or Online). For postal registrations, please select an appropriate address from here (please also remember to include a stamp/stamped address envelope, or the appropriate handling charge value).
Please don't forget to read our Registration Policy
- Requires a connection to the internet.
- Easy to use intuitive user interface.
- On screen contacts list with filtering options, allowing on-line/off-line users to be seen at a glance.
- Allows multiple ICQ accounts with separate contacts list.
- Supports sounds which are played when a message or URL is received.