Jens Kaminski's advanced programmer hex editor application has now been made available as version 3.00. One of the most well (if not the most) featured editors available for EPOC this application features such functions as real time decimal/binary information, a hexadecimal calculator and file search and replace.
HexEditor is 'registerable freeware' !
HexEditor makes editing or decoding binary documents and efficient process with features like saves bookmarks to disk and file compare. And in the event of an editing mistake the undo button can be used to revert back to the previous state.
Registering HexEditor will entitle you to a registration code which will disable the nag screens, as well as remove some restrictions. Registration is free.
As outlined in the How to Register page, we provide two methods of software registration (Postal, or Online). For postal registrations, please select an appropriate address from here (please also remember to include a stamp/stamped address envelope, or the appropriate handling charge value).
Please don't forget to read our Registration Policy
- Wildcard search and replace by ASCII or hexadecimal data
- Hexadecimal calculator/converter
- Navigation features such as jump forward byte count and jump to relative offset
- OPL program decompiler, OPO/APP file structure information and access in the form of a plugin (3rd party SDK available to write custom plugins)
- Last accessed history list
- Data insertion/deletion
- Bookmarks system (saveable to disk)
- Advanced “undo” support
- Customisable user interface
- File compare feature
- Print document as hexadecimal data
- Decimal and ASCII views
- Informative display
- Fast file searching